Why is Critical thinking important?
Organizations with improved critical thinking capabilities among their employees witness a positive impact on their organization’s bottom line. They are able to:
• Get an edge over the competition by demonstrating effective and well-reasoned problem-solving skills to the market and clients
• Build lasting and improved decision-making skills among their employees
• Get improved outputs from team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Foster innovation by focusing on creative ideas that are practically feasible
• Build an organizational culture that can sustain critical thinking for better results
Benefits of attending the Workshop
The workshop attendees learn to apply Pearson’s simplified RED model of Critical Thinking to workplace situations and beyond. They are able to:
• Dissect complex issues to develop out-of-the box-situations
• Make better real-life business decisions
• Exhibit improved strategic thinking
• Get better at planning and implementation
• Avoid biases from affecting their approach to situations at work
• Contribute better to the organization’s growth
Who should attend?
• Young leaders
• Mid to senior-level managers
• Team managers.
All participants will be given a Critical Thinking Assessment before they attend the workshop to gauge their ability to think critically.
• What is Critical Thinking?
• What is the link between Critical Thinking and Job Performance?
• Fallacies associated with Critical Thinking
• Understanding the Pearson R.E.D model
• Personality and Critical thinking
• Understanding the Decision-Making Process
The success of an organization depends on the quality of thinking and the decisions made by everyone for the business. Steer your talent towards success with Pearson’s Critical Thinking workshop.