Webinar on Critical Thinking Capabilities
The other “CTC” important for HR and Business Leaders
About the webinar
The success of an organization depends on the quality of the thinking and the decisions made by everyone for the business. Organizations that are able to attract, retain and develop the best critical thinkers, have a significant and measurable competitive advantage in the business world.
In today’s competitive world, HR is seen as a business-enabling function that helps identify and develop the right talent. When more than 400 senior HR professionals were asked in a survey to name the most important skill their employees will need in the next five years, critical thinking ranked the highest – surpassing innovation or the application of technology.
This webinar covers the following aspects :-
- Definition and Concept: Critical Thinking and Intellectual Curiosity – The foundation to Strategic Thinking
- Critical Thinking and its significance at work
- Review of Best practices in India
- Critical Thinking – From Diagnostic to Decision Making, Problem Solving and Leadership Development
- Trends in Executive Development: Benchmark Report from Pearson- Key findings
- Key findings from the Critical Skills Survey conducted by American Management Association