Versant tests, used by over half of fortune 500 companies globally, are highly reliable and are specifically designed to analyze the speech of non-native speakers of English, using patented speech processing technology.
With a validity score of 0.97, Versant helps organization:
- Optimize interview bandwidth
- Create benchmark communication skills and
- Allow for large scale recruitment drives.
Pearson TalentLens has partnered with Talview, a leading talent assessment technology solution provider, to offer a solution that can reach out to remote talent, without having to worry on authentication.
Versant proctoring helps you simplify your recruitment process with its state of the art features like:
- Real-Time Recording: Real-time image, audio and video capturing of user’s action
- Face Detection: Notification on candidate absence during proctor session
- Analytics: In-depth analytics on user behavior and user action
- Mobile: Proctor video on mobile. App available on iOS and Android
- Browser Policing: Browser navigation check, disable copy-paste option
- Storage: Store and view recorded streams up-to six months
Why use Versant Proctoring
- Increase value by mitigating the need for test centers
- Increase revenue by doing more tests
- Automated TIN and Score mapping
- Recruiters can validate objections and requests raised by candidates
- Email Invites (customizable for each client) are triggered from Talview to candidates along with automated email/sms reminders
- 24×7 support center to help candidates through the process
- Stay focused on your key strengths and stay true to who you are
In association with