How long will your company survive
if your staff makes bad decisions?
The Watson-Glaser II is the leading critical thinking test used to assess and develop decision making skills and judgment. Thousands of organizations use Watson-Glaser to hire great managers and develop high-potential employees. Watson-Glaser II is designed for proctored (supervised) testing only. Watson-Glaser III is designed for unproctored and proctored testing.
Selection, development, high-potential programs, and succession planning
Available in U.S. English, Australian English, French, Indian English, UK English, Dutch, Spanish, and Swedish
Watson-Glaser scores are based on Pearson’s RED critical thinking model.
Recognize Assumptions: Separate fact from opinion
Evaluate Arguments: Impartially evaluate arguments and suspend judgment
Draw Conclusions: Decide your course of action
Watson-Glaser measures an individual’s ability to:
- Analyze, interpret and draw logical conclusions from written information.
- Recognize assumptions from facts.
- Evaluate the strength of arguments.
- Draw correct inferences.
Research also demonstrates a correlation of Watson- Glaser test scores with creative thinking ability.
Three reports let you apply the results in many ways.
- Profile Report: See the overall score, subscales, and predictive behaviors associated with the score level.
- Interview Report: Conduct a structured critical thinking behavioral interview with sample questions.
- Development Report: Build a custom learning and development plan to enhance an individual’s skills.