How long will your company survive if your staff has poor decision making?
For nearly a century, the Watson-Glaser™ Critical Thinking Appraisal has been helping companies make data-driven decisions on staffing and development, and is now the leading critical thinking test available. Can your employees, managers, and future leaders examine a situation and clearly understand it from multiple perspectives, while separating facts from opinions and assumptions—often while under pressure? Watson-Glaser will help you find out!
Thousands of organizations, colleges, and schools use this critical thinking assessment to hire great managers, develop high-potential employees, and admit students into challenging programs.
Uses for the Watson-Glaser III
- Assess decision making and critical thinking for entrylevel through executive positions in all industries
- Emphasize the need for critical thinking for high-stakes roles like police officers and airplane pilots
- Measure deductive reasoning skills of lawyers, insurance analysts, and IT professionals
- Develop current and future leaders
- Measure student potential and work-readiness
The test you already know just got even better!
What’s new with the Watson-Glaser?
- Item-banked format enables unsupervised screening of job applicants
- Questions are randomly selected from a large pool, making it unlikely that two individuals receive the same test
- Item-banked test design increases item security and protects test validity
- Timed version promotes a consistent candidate experience
- Improved Profile Report shows more scoring and subtest information
- New platform functionality to add a custom norm, delay test administration, or deliver Watson-Glaser with other TalentLens solutions
- Reduce cost-of-hire and time-to-hire by screening out candidates unlikely to succeed
- Emphasize the role of critical thinking in your company culture
- Develop your current staff using the Development Report, professional services, or self-paced online training