Rust Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal (RANRA)
Identify professionals and leaders who effectively manage complex numerical business information
- Competency areas – Numerical reasoning
- Administration type – Online
- Test duration – 35 minutes untimed
The Rust Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal (RANRA) allows you to easily measure higher-level numerical reasoning skills. RANRA is important for professionals and decision-makers using financial statements, business metrics, sales data and key performance indicators. Involving more than just math and computation skills, RANRA assesses the ability to deduct, interpret and evaluate complex numerical information.
WHO IS IT FOR?
RANRA is a great tool for evaluating professionals who interpret and analyse numerical information, including:
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting, Finance and Insurance
- Professionals in virtually every position and industry
RANRA predicts a candidate’s ability to:
- Select important numerical information for decision making and problem solving
- Compare complex quantitative information
- Effectively break down information into essential parts or underlying principles
- Evaluate the sufficiency of quantitative information available to reach accurate conclusions
- Norms For: Professional/Individual Contributor, Manager, Executive/Director, and Financial Occupations
- RANRA is proven to predict the ability to use quantitative reasoning to solve problems, learn numerical concepts quickly, recognise similarities and differences, and accurately assess the value of assets
- Across financial occupations, RANRA predicted analysis and problem solving (r =.32), judgment and decision making (r =.36), quantitative/professional knowledge and expertise (r =.36), total job performance (r =.44), and overall potential (r =.31)
The RANRA is available as an online assessment, or in paper & pencil format. Pricing for online assessments is determined by a sliding scale, based on the quantity purchased.